Why do we have to make difficult choices in life?
I get so tired sometimes. All these choices I have to choose from on a daily basis... Gah!!!!
If only choices were as easy as ABC. Why do I keep considering about the possibilities and outcomes of each choice? Why not just decide and don't care about what happens next. Everytime I make a decision, I over think too much. (probably one of the reason why I am so indecisive)
I think about others too much. I always put other people's happiness before mine. Don't get me wrong. When I say that, doesn't mean I am not happy by choosing the choices that benefits others most. On the contrary, I delight when I see a smile on other people's face.
What I hate about choices is because not every choice can make every single person around me happy. And these are the choices that I hate the most.
Another thing about choices is... People always hide their feelings. So it's harder for me to judge whether a certain choice is the perfect one they are looking for.
I know I have to stop thinking too much about others when making choices. However, this is how I am! A habit cannot be changed in a blink of an eye, what more a character.
I can't satisfy everyone but what I do is I try to make everyone around me happy even though it means sacrificing a part of my happiness. I would be more than willing to give up my happiness for a smile on someone else's face. Not just any smile... A sincere one.
A true smile can make my day better than any amount of gold and silver.
No comments:
Post a Comment